You know that you perspire much more heavily than others do. Doesn't matter if it's cool, where you are or what you are doing. The perspiration starts flowing, and nothing will stop it. If you are like me, you may even try to direct the air from your car air conditioner toward your armpits as you drive to or from work. You are desperate; I understand, I have been there. Below are a few tips on how to stop excessive underarm sweating. Remember, some of these tips will work for certain people, others will work best for you.
1. Try some sage tea. This is a wonderful natural remedey for excess perspiration. Drink it two times per day.
2. Remove caffeine and spicy foods from your diet. These things trigger your sweat glands to overreact, which results in even more sweating.
3. Overactive sweat glands are responsible for your condition, and are aggravated even further when you get nervous or stressed. Try to reduce your anxiousness by practicing deep breathing or meditation.
4. Botox injections in the sweat glands of the armpit work very well, however they can be very costly and only last about six months.
5. Apply apple cider vinegar under your arms. Sounds strange, but it balances the pH and helps stop some of the sweat. Don't worry, the smell disappears a few minutes after the vinegar is thoroughly dry.
These are just a few easy tips you can try. Whatever you do, do not give up! There is a solution for you. I suffered with sweaty armpits for years, thinking that I just had to live with it.
You can stop excessive underarm sweating, and I am living proof.